Top 5 SEO Ranking Factors
Search engine optimization (SEO) factors are always changing as the search engines update their algorithms and “get smarter”.
Search engines want to offer the most relevant results to their users fast. SEO should be essential part of your online presence strategy. What good is it to be online if you cant be found? SEO will make your website more search engine friendly and achieve higher ranking for the keywords and search terms related to your industry.
A recent study by SEOMOZ shows the most important factors to achieve top ranking in search engines:
1. Keyword in Title tag: this could be the most important on-page optimization factor.
2. Keyword in Anchor Text: anchor text is the visible, clickable text of a link. This is the most important ranking factor.
3. Link Popularity: number and quality of inbound links to your website.
4. Link Diversity: diversity of linking sources and domains.
5. Trustworthiness of Domain: the age of domain name and its trust rank is also an important factor.
These factors will help you rank if you have quality content and well structured website. SEO is not about manipulating search results or spamming the search engines, it is about making your content, products and services easily found by users searching for it.
These factors apply to Arabic SEO and multilingual seo as well. There are other factors that will help your website achieves top ranking in search engines such as the quality of your content and website structure.